Ok, your cake was so darling. I need to learn some tips from you! I love the chocolate all over Cody's face. He is so cute. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you.
Oh my goodness. Your little boy is absolutely beautiful. I am serious. He is gorgeous. I can't believe he's already one!
On an unrelated note - I am glad to see I finally made your list of blogging friends... I was beginning to feel a bit left out.
And on an even more unrelated note - I am glad to see that thanks to T and I you both still have some contact with the wide world of single people. Don't worry. We shall join you soon enough.
3 comments:
Carrie!!
Cody is darling!! Looks like he had a blast with his cake!! Can I put your blog link on my blog?
Katie Bichler Moore
Ok, your cake was so darling. I need to learn some tips from you! I love the chocolate all over Cody's face. He is so cute. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you.
Oh my goodness.
Your little boy is absolutely beautiful.
I am serious.
He is gorgeous.
I can't believe he's already one!
On an unrelated note - I am glad to see I finally made your list of blogging friends... I was beginning to feel a bit left out.
And on an even more unrelated note - I am glad to see that thanks to T and I you both still have some contact with the wide world of single people.
Don't worry. We shall join you soon enough.
Post a Comment