
I turned on the Sound of Music the other day and Cody, who has never more than glanced at the TV, sat and watched it for 45 minutes! He does a little dance whenever the kids are singing.
I've played it about 6 times since the first day. The songs are so catchy!I finished the Peacegiver a little while ago and it is one of my favorite books ever! It is kind of a new way (to me) on how to apply the Atonement in any relationship.
5 comments:
Carrie, I know I always say this, but Cody is SO cute! Anyway, I love checking your blog and I'm glad you liked The Peacegiver...I've been meaning to read it, I'll have to start it sometime soon!
Carrie!
So cool to find you and see what you are up to and hear how things are going!
Jacqueline
Tell Ben not to worry. We will try calling again soon. What time does he usually get done with school? I think we are four hours ahead so we'll kind of go by that. Hope you guys are doing good. I love the pics of Cody!
I agree, the peacegiver is one of the best books! It really puts things into perspective!!
Hey Carrie! he's so cute. Lily loved the Wizard of Oz- like was obsessed with it for awhile. Weird- you would never think!
Post a Comment