Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vet School Open House

The vet school had an open house this last weekend. They had tours of the hospital and a bunch of booths set up about animals. There were balloons tied up everywhere so Cody LOVED it; he pretty much pointed at them the whole time saying "whoa." There was a cow next to Ben's booth that Cody could pet, and it snotted all over me. I had to take a pictures of these two birds. The bird in the picture on the left was huge and apparently blind. The little owl on the right never moved the whole time we looked at him so I thought he was stuffed, but then the girls at the booth told us he was scared of the big bird. The poor little owl's eyes never left the big bird (that I think is an eagle?...I should have asked Ben!).

3 comments:

Carly Jane said...

How cute! Can't wait to see you guys again! Cody's getting so big..Look at his cute tennis shoes! Wish you were coming to Powell next weekend too!

Christine said...

Looks like fun! We all need to get together again before Catlin leaves for NYC. Let me know when you will be in town again.

Anonymous said...

Cody is adorable! I love owls (we have a ton in our yard) and that little fella is so cute!