This is the Wii Olympics where you have to shake the paddles back and forth to run. They're doing the 100 meter dash. Ben kept on losing until he had Cody join his team. Then, they not only won, they SMOKED their competition. In this video though, Cody is so excited that he stops running!
8 comments:
That is cute and hilarious Carrie! Looks so much fun!
I love that! I can't wait till Wes can get into that type of stuff. That is way fun!
That is HILARIOUS! Cody is the cutest kid! I love it! We miss you and hope things are going good with baby #2 :) give Cody kisses!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe how big he is getting! He's so fun. When do you find out what's inside your belly?
I'm still laughing!
that made me laugh so hard!!! he is SO CUTE!!! that is so funny....hes a cute kid:)
That is so stinkin' cute!! I love it!!
That was so hilarious. Cody is so cute.
Post a Comment