Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mornings with Macey


I love waking up to my cute kids, even if it is earlier than I would like it to be.

5 comments:

miriam said...

she is so stinking cute. I love that little double chin!

Kate Clayton said...

What a beautiful baby. She is so darn cute!

NicKim Family said...

Aren't babies the best thing ever!!! Their sweet smile seems to always take away the grumps of waking up during the night.

Harper Family said...

She is so cute!
I hope it's okay, but I'm going to add your blog onto our list. You are such a cute mom Carrie!

Steph said...

I just found out you had a blog and I had a LOT of catching up to do!!! She is SOOOO stinkin cute! I LOVE the little video of Cody kissing her in the hospital! that is so sweet! and of course your hospital picture is gorgeous :) You look awesome and so does the fam! We miss you !!!
-Steph Kilpatrick