
She is getting so big all of the sudden, and is SO much fun. When she got her shots yesterday her cry was Really loud. When we were getting ready to leave a woman also leaving said, 'So this is the little one that was crying!' Other than that, she did really good! She is so happy and sleeps through the night. I can't say enough how much I love that!
Height: 24 1/2" (75%)
Weight: 13 lb. 10 oz. (50%)
Head: 40 1/2 (50%)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! She looks so much like you! Not that I remember, but from your baby pics! And that is a good thing! She is so darn cute. I love her smile! I can't wait to see her. And thanks for the pictures! They're honorary on our fridge :)
Oh She is so cute, I love it! We just got your cute card and pics! They are on our fridge as well- we miss you guys!!
Oh Carrie ... she's so stinkin' cute! I wish we could see her! She's growing up so fast! :)
She does look just like you!!! she is so CUTE and seems like she is a happy baby....And that is so nice that she sleeps through the night that is the BEST!!!
So cute Carrie! She looks like such a happy girl! I remember the days when Morgan slept through the night! I'm jealous!
Hey, they both look so cute. I love the pictures. You are good, I can never get pictures of Clay that are so cute. Can't wait to see her this summer, Macey has already gotten so much bigger.
Post a Comment