Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Testing a Theory

A good friend of mine told me that if you shave your baby's head, their hair will grow back thicker. So, since Macey is still basically bald, I thought I would do a little experiment and test that theory and see if it works for Macey. We did it to Cody and it totally worked - but he was 13 months old - so I don't know if it was because he was bound to get hair eventually or because we buzzed his head.
I used the clippers on a 1 and shaved all her hair off. When I turned off the clippers I realized I had been holding my breath the whole time. It was more hair than I expected! So...in a month or so I'll reevaluate and see if it actually worked!! I'll keep you posted:)

6 comments:

The Christensen's said...

You are seriously going to have to let me know if it works. My boy has got to start growing some hair so I can play with it!!

Kirsten said...

Carrie you are too funny! You know, I never noticed if that worked on our kids or not - but they had a bit of hair. I was just cutting it because it was getting too long. I'll be interested to see what happens too!

Unknown said...

Carrie, you crack me up. I was bald for a while when I was little (till about 2), you can ask my mom. But there is obviously hope. I hope it works, you'll have to let me know.

Leslierush said...

lol...you crack me up. I hope it works!

Chris & Missy said...

That is actually a Chinese tradition and it is supposed to bring luck as well as a full head of hair!! Can't wait to see if it works!

Jana said...

Carrie that is hilarious!!! I can't believe you had the guts to do that. :)