This picture just cracks me up!Here's Macey's cute grape bunch hat from Swiss Days-thanks, I love it!He even does the pirate face while he swings!Helping carve pumpkins
The pictures kind of explain our time...we laughed a lot and played a lot. Jessi loves playing with Cody and Macey and that alone is worth a million dollars. We wish you could stay! We had SO much fun!!!!!
It must be cold. You're all in coats. Looks like it was fun! I bet Cody and Macey just loved having Jessi there. PS, Utah is no better, it snowed today in some parts.
3 comments:
Don't you love getting company that keeps the kiddos busy? Looks like you had a fun time! Cute hair, that color looks great on you!
It must be cold. You're all in coats. Looks like it was fun! I bet Cody and Macey just loved having Jessi there. PS, Utah is no better, it snowed today in some parts.
ok I'm so cofused...did they get a new toy there? You all look great, as always. I love your hair!!! Ugh I wish we could hang out.
Post a Comment