Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If you give a mouse a cookie

Has anyone read that book recently? We're just sitting here, and Ben was just talking about getting a horse (after vet school)... Anyway, it just made me think of that book. If he gets a horse, he's going to need some way to get him around, so we'll have to buy a horse trailer. If he has a horse trailer, he's going to need a truck. If he has a horse, a truck and a trailer, he's going to need somewhere to keep the horse. If we buy horse property and have all that stuff...he's going to want another horse. Oh the joys! I wonder where we'll end up living. Wherever it is, I better learn to ride really well if I ever want to see my husband. haha

8 comments:

Leslierush said...

AND i'll come visit! I wanna ride horses!!

Justin & Ashlee said...

I love that book. It was my favorite growing up. Sometimes I feel like that too with all the dreaming we do of "after vet school"!

Erin said...

Daniel and I have had this exact same discussion.

worth reading said...

I'm experiencing something similar, but on a smaller scale... I agreed that Jeff could get a tarantula (I know, AH!).. because I really didn't want a dog .. but now we have to buy crickets and a storage case for the crickets, and last night he thought it'd be "cool" to have a scorpion and other terrarium like pets -- !! I wish they would just want a cookie!

Tarah said...

Oh I love it! I've never thought about it that way, but you're right....that book describes perfectly the process of my husbands wishes and dreams. Well, you'd love a horse and I'm sure you'd be a great rider!

Emily said...

You are one smart girl! You can tell you have been married for a few years. I hope where you live is close to me!

Jay Elle Photography said...

I haven't read your blog in a while. Lots of exciting things going on! I think I need to come visit you next :) I wish I could for real, that would be SO much fun. I'm stoked for you to come here though!

Brandi said...

Ha Ha so true! Looks like you guys are doing great. I can't believe how cute your family is. You look great! Miss seeing you!