In place of yes, or any affirmative answer, Cody now says "Totally."
Cody: I don't want to sit in this seat.
Me: Why?
Cody: It makes me weird.
Me: It makes you weird?
Cody: Totally.
Cody: Can I get a sticker at the dank?
Me: What's the dank? (Heading to the bank) Oh, the bank?
Cody: The dank.
Me: It's Bank. Bee. Ba. Bank
Cody: Bee Ba....(a few seemingly thoughtless seconds) Dank. I want a sticker at the dank.
Cody, upon arrival at the bank: We're at the Bank!
And Macey in her cute words asked yesterday as we were getting ready to eat: "Cody sleeping?" Yes, Cody fell asleep on the way home from church, but Macey was grumpy all day. Her nap start time can range anywhere from 11:00 to 2:00. Incidentally, our church goes from 11-2:)
And, speaking of church. When Elder Bednar came when our stake presidency was recently reorganized he kept saying that the Lord qualifies who he calls. Those are words of wisdom.
2 comments:
Those little tykes are full of wisdom! I can't wait to see what Cade will inform us of!
So cute--this is one of my favorite ages- to hear what comes out of their mouth! :)
Post a Comment