I think this time of year is so pretty on the palouse. The fields are a rich shade of green...that my camera does not capture, but you get the idea.
Macey had her doctor appointment today. She did GREAT with the shot. The nurse I nicely asked the office not give Macey shots...well, she slowly gave Macey her shot today (actually it was a faster version of her slow method). But she only had one shot and only cried for a few seconds. Cody was the most frustrated with it all. He did not want Macey or him to have to get any shots. When the nurse walked in the room he nicely informed the nurse "I'm not getting any shots today."
Macey is 23 lbs. 7 oz. (35%) and 35% for height. She loves putting on shoes. She knows what she wants and will yell for attention to get it:) She has started slowly putting small sentences together. Yesterday Cody told us to "Cut it out" because he heard someone else say it, and Macey yelled cut it out for about 10 minutes. The one downfall to all this is that she CANNOT whisper-and yells in church. She is now old enough for nursery...we'll see how that goes:)
5 comments:
Cody is a cute big brother. It looks pretty out there. Wish we could come see it. Kinda weird we're on completely opposite sides of the country.
I love when the fields turn green too. I can't wait for the nursery age to be here!!
Nursery age is here, but will she go? I wish Isobel could go to nursery...she would like it a lot better then hanging out with me in church.
Your kids are so CUTE I LOVE there smiles them smell to be such happy kids and have LOTS of fun with each other!!!
The palouse in the spring was always so pretty :)
Post a Comment