Friday, September 24, 2010
ABCD Little Star
This is -Cody marchin through- and little Mace's rendition of the ABC's...or Twinkle Twinkle...or both.
Cody and Macey sure love singing.
Cody was singing at the top of his lungs on the way home from Utah on the plane. Most of his songs start or end with "For a long time." I don't know why. I love it. Cute, but em-bar-rassing when people are trying to rest.
We took a ride on the city bus for fun the other day and Macey belted out Twinkle Twinkle for everyone's amusement. She just hums or mumbles the unfamiliar parts. Also cute. Also embarrassing (that it's so loud).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! How cute that she sings. I also love that they were both in shirts and a diaper. Glad I am not the only one. It's totally less laundry!
Post a Comment