I have been lazy about blogging lately, but I am in the [long] process of making a book of our blog too and I'm pretty excited to have that in print.


Cody has been taking swim lessons with a couple friends. I'm not sure he has actually learned anything, but he has had a lot of fun. He is trying to convince me he doesn't need a lifejacket to swim by himself anymore now.
Miss Macey has been so patient with it all. We go and watch in the 100 plus temps and she plays by the side and dips her feet in.
We went to a sprayground for a playgroup one day. Pretty cute place. (The water wasn't actually on yet in these pictures.)
Ben got to come with us this last weekend (his first weekend off since a month ago!) to the science museum. We had a fun time! Cody and Ben went in a booth that shows you how strong winds can get in a tornado.





Here's some of the cute water towers that are all over around here.

We went to the train museum in Oklahoma City a couple weeks ago and took a train ride. Sadly the train only went around 15 mph and Cody was seriously disappointed. But I'm glad we went and tried it out. They loved looking at the trains and getting their tickets at least!




We went to the train museum in Oklahoma City a couple weeks ago and took a train ride. Sadly the train only went around 15 mph and Cody was seriously disappointed. But I'm glad we went and tried it out. They loved looking at the trains and getting their tickets at least!
I am getting HUGE. Not a cute end of pregnancy person. Miraculously I haven't swollen a ton, considering the heat, but it does come and go. This baby (who is yet unnamed) can't come soon enough and at the same time I start to panic when I think that it's only a matter of days [23, but who's counting] until I have a newborn. And no sleep. And no free time. And an extra car seat in our little car. And around the clock nursing. I think I can wait, but I do feel 80 years old some days!
7 comments:
I think you still need to post a picture of yourself :)
(oh...and updates are coming soon...well in a couple weeks any way)
Still miss you like crazy.
carrie, i wish you guys lived closer! seriously! maybe miraculously we'll end up in north carolina together!? haha. so i wish we could come see you when you have your little babe, but somehow i think adding two more kids you your house might cause complete chaos. =) anyway. we miss you guys!
I was just thinking about you today. I was wondering how close you were to having the new babe. 23 days...wow! I hope you post lots of pictures.
I want to come see you and the baby sooooooo bad. Sigh. Sounds like you guys are having fun though. They are getting so big!
We need to see pictures of your cut pregnant self. We miss you guys
I was just thinking about you yesterday! I too want to see a preggie pic of you! I can't wait to see what baby Crosland #3 looks like! We miss you!!!!!
23 days!! Cray it will be here so soon. I bet you are SO ready. I know I am. This heat is about to do me in!!Good luck these last few weeks. I will have to call and chat soon!
Post a Comment