Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Can Follow Jesus

Cody did such a good job on his part in the primary program. He marched right up to the microphone, announced to Sister Smith he could do it all by himself and said "I Can follow Jesus by saying my prayers."
I was so proud. I was always the one that got scared and didn't say my part at that age, so I was curious to see what would happen with my children! Macey has been saying his part all day today and I'm excited for her to do it next year!

**I read this blog post and really appreciated the advice (and sympathy:)). Mothers of young children should read it!**

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Carrie! Good to hear from you :) Honestly, there are not enough good things I can say about Iowa. We have truly loved our time here. Such a great family friendly state. With GREAT schools. I had a really good friend whose husband attended vet school in Ames. Ames is about 30-45 min from where we live in West Des Moines. Good luck with interviews and residency! What an exciting time for your family!!
Andrea