Monday, May 28, 2012

Oklahoma Friends

You would think we never hung out with anyone just by reading my blog because I am so terrible at taking pictures. So I made an extra effort to take pictures of friends the last week.
This post is for Cody and Macey so they can remember their cute friends from Oklahoma.
Of course I missed a bunch of them!!
Here's Miss Ashely and Cody on his last day of school.
He will really miss her!
He was near tears the last day.
 This is their class. Dayspring had pretty small classes (they're just missing three kids), which was perfect for Cody. He loved his class!
 
 Macey loved Mrs. Dawn, who we saw every day we picked Cody up and Macey would chat with her while we got Cody.
 Saying goodbye!
 Once it warmed up Cody, Addicus, Macey and Sloan would often play outside of their school for a while.
 They loved to hold hands:)
 I taught Tre piano. He even got a new piano to practice on!
 While I taught, Cody, Macey, and Braden would run around like hooligans. Cody and Macey love these guys!
Big Braden is not to be confused with Little Braden, who refused to smile in these pictures! But I caught a picture of him, ha! They LOVED playing with Braden.

These are some of our next door neighbors Ashlyn and Jackson. Macey would always yell Ashlyn's name to see if she was around and she calls her Ash-a-wyn. Their favorite game is hide and seek in our house.

 Cody and Brody at the park
 There's all four of them on a toy
 Brigham Cody and Macey at Turner Falls, which I can't wait to post pictures of. It is beautiful!

 Macey and Reed. He was calling her "My Girl," and they spent hours searching for bugs at Turner Falls, something they both love doing.

No comments: