Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bike Cruisin

One of Mackayla's grandma Sylvia presents was a purple dog bike so she could cruise around with the kids.
 She loves it
 Since sharing is still a foreign concept, if Cody and Macey try to sit on it they get yelled at!
 Last night we went to the church to ride bikes. Mackayla and I took the wiggle rider.
 She loves that too!
 We got Ben a bike for $10 at a garage sale. Now he fits in with the rest of the state of Oregon! He and Cody are "Travelling Red Bike Twins."
 They showed us all their moves
"Sometimes when you make a cool face you look cooler."
 We're in the church parking lot. From where I'm sitting, we live behind those trees
 and this is the church. So close! We hop on the bike trail to get here. 
I thought that only happened in Utah!


1 comment:

leighmichellec said...

Very nice! I wish my kids had an interest in bike riding...