I took these last week, but now the tree is covered in white.
Popcorn is popping!
I was planning on a rainy dreary spring here, but knock on wood we have had plenty of beautiful sunny days so far.
Really I just took those because i love seeing what the camera can capture.
It's like the first time I got contact lenses and the first thing I noticed was that I could see all the individual leaves on trees. An amazing discovery.
We had some visitors in our yard.
While I ran inside to see if it was poisonous Cody brought it in to show me.
He seemed pretty mild and unthreatening so I assumed he wouldn't kill us.
Then he found two.
We let them go a ways away from our house...
This makes me so happy to see.
Just being silly on a sunday
She really wanted one with a funny face
If you can't tell, below is the leprechaun trap.
As designed by Cody: The leprechaun will be want to climb up the shiny lego pieces (on the tube) then he will get to the top and fall inside the tube because there's only paper on top and it's not strong enough to hold a leprechaun. He will fall on top of the toy cd player and it will start playing music so we know we caught one.
Nothing in this picture is haphazard, everything is strategically placed to attract the leprechaun.
I can't explain the level of disappointment that Cody felt that we didn't catch one. But I told him that no one caught one and if they did we would probably hear about it on the news.





1 comment:
I love the leprechaun trap's intricacy :)
Post a Comment