Monday, April 15, 2013

Tulips in Bloom

Woodburn Tulip Festival is in full bloom!
I asked Macey to open her eyes for a picture.
 It was windy so she was refusing.
But after I got looking at these pictures it cracked me up that Cody was trying so hard to be obedient 
you can tell it was tough. 



 Not so gentle! 


 Wooden shoe ride. Afterwords Macey declared that it was so fun and it made her sick:)


 Cody assumed that mountain was a volcano about to erupt...
 Fun kid activities too

 And ROOM to RUN!

 We sandwiched it in with a day of shopping at the outlets in Woodburn. 
 Is it just Oregon outlets or can you get coupon books at all outlet malls? They give them out if you go to the office and ask for one.
We got 20% off all our purchases.
 And cute little matching tulip outfits.
This is after we got home. a little scraggly but cute:)!

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Soooo pretty! And they have so much fun stuff for the kids to do, too.

The Asay's said...

So so pretty. Cute pictures of your kids. I heard you are coming to Pullman to go to time out. Wish we were going to be here this weekend. Have fun though.

Lynette said...

I know Tanger outlets always have them. I don't know if you have to pay for them though....
And, those tulips are amazing.