It's forever later but I still have more favorites:)
Grocery Shopping-
It's the thing I dread the most.
But, here are my favorites from my least favorite job.
Trader Joe's is my favorite store.
I don't make it there as often as I would like
because one stop shopping at Target
and bulk shopping at Costco
are so nice.
Here's some things to try at Trader Joe's:
They have freezer garlic.
Just pop out one minced "clove" when cooking. I LOVE this.
We discovered Mochi on our way to Hawaii from a local. It's a Hawaiian treat made from rice. So we had to try this ice cream at Cody's birthday. It's way good!!!
We tried Macaroni and Cheese Balls last time we went there and they are amazing.
Yogurt, milk and eggs are all staples at our house. We drink way too much milk. But it's good.
They are good prices for around here and they have awesome yogurt.
Trader Joe's has tons of cheeses that are fun to try, supposedly the best cream, great cheap spices, awesome inexpensive cereal, and tons of candy that looks amazing. The dark chocolate peanut butter cups I hear are the best! I love dark chocolate - they only have dark. (Trader Joe's has no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives in their Trader Joe's brand foods.) I also want to try their face wash.
I am wondering why I'm enjoying writing this so much.
I have no idea. Trader Joe's sure isn't paying me.
I get frozen fruit, frozen meat, and snacks at Costco and usually dairy stuff too. My kids love Costco the most -for snacks obviously!
We go to a persian market nearby for produce. It's like stepping into another country and I love it. A week's worth of TONS and TONS of produce is never more than $15.
Finally, Albertson's is by far the most expensive and, of course, the closest. Their latest promotion Monopoly is so fun to play...
We had to stop at Michael's on our last trip out and about and I had no idea they had such cool boy toys. Cody would go crazy over their fierce dragons!
So many options! I wish one of them had everything:)




No comments:
Post a Comment