The day I was going to pack to go to
UTAH!,
I saw a couple of these guys in our garage...
They are maggots. DISGUSTING!!!!!
Then I realized that there were actually one bazillion so I had to move out everything in our entire garage - ugh. I guess we did move out (and right back in) this year:)!
Pretty much the grossest thing I have ever done.
Also instead of packing, we went swimming.
That night we rented out a theater for a date to the movies.
But really, if you go to a 3D movie that has been out for a long time, you get the entire theater to yourself!!
Ben didn't get to come to Utah with us because he is responsible and he has a job
He does NOT do well when we are gone. It's nice to be loved:)







1 comment:
When are you coming to Utah?! Come see me!!
Post a Comment