We got a babysitter and went to Disneyland last Friday evening.
Usually when I say "we" I mean the kids and me.
But this time I mean Ben and me.
:)
We met up with our good friends Rob and Tasha.
And-I'm kicking myself I didn't get a picture - Ben's mom was there with some of her friends, Sandy and Sandy!
We met up with them for a little while too!
It also happened to be the night of one of the huge Disneyland parties.
(You have to buy tickets in advance - we didn't want to go.)
Disneyland closed at 7pm so everyone else went over to California Adventure.
I figured it would be a little more crowded but that doesn't describe the mass of people walking around.
Luckily, our awesome friends explained their distress in getting through Disneyland to them and they gave them three fast passes to use over at California Adventure.
They are awesome.
It was just enough time to do the three best rides and get some dinner and catch up,
and see a little of World of Color.
I am smiling in this picture (Tower of Terror) because I love free falling and because Ben is grabbing my leg with a vice like grip.


No comments:
Post a Comment