Monday, January 7, 2008

End of Holiday Update



I think that about does it for the holiday updates, (which are completely backwards--start below:)), just a few more highlights:
*Bonnie sent us to Wolf Creek for a night and tended Cody, one of my favorite Christmas presents ever!
*We spent New Year's with Antone and Jennie Burbidge and the Dunfords and had tons of fun. Cody fell asleep way before midnight and since he doesn't really care, rather than wake him we went home before midnight. The picture of us above documents that we were awake though!
*Beau and Merideth Beck came to visit us and brought Cody's girlfriend Afton. Beau is going to vet school at Colorado State and Merideth is working full time at home and watching Afton, and cooking and cleaning...you're amazing Merideth.
*Cody LOVES animals, especially cats. Everytime he would see the cat chase something he would laugh histerically. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen, but I could never get it on video.
We loved seeing our family and friends and are so thankful for them! We are coming to Utah again in February thanks to Jon's employment at Skywest and would love to see anyone that will be around!

2 comments:

Catlin said...

It looks like you had a great trip! I'm so glad we got to see you! We miss you guys, but we are glad you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Cody you have in your header. He is such a cute baby!
The Schnappi song on my profile came from our good friend Britta Berge. She introduced me to it while we were working at ohpc and I've made it a point to listen to it as much as possible.