CAPTURING MEMORIES one post at a time
Carrie, I love your blog. It is soooo cute. "Tody" is such a doll. I love the new faces he makes. By the way she said that the site was Blurp.com. I haven't looked into it yet but I thought I would let you know what it was before I forgot.
So I saw Cody making this face today at church. So cute! Good job on your Sunday school lesson as well.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Carrie, I love your blog. It is soooo cute. "Tody" is such a doll. I love the new faces he makes. By the way she said that the site was Blurp.com. I haven't looked into it yet but I thought I would let you know what it was before I forgot.
So I saw Cody making this face today at church. So cute! Good job on your Sunday school lesson as well.
Post a Comment