Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Stats

A little over a year ago I was sitting at work and suddenly my water broke!!! 11 hours later, Cody had arrived! He weighed 6 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 inches. He has come a long way! We went to the doctor on Monday and here are the stats:
22 lbs. 7 oz. (50%)
29 1/2 inches (30%)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just growing like a weed! I miss you walking with us...both Sabre and I have made comments. Come back soon...oh, are you having fun??

Ashley said...

What a little guy . . . Jada would seriously crush him! Wish I could see you!

Melanie Hoopes said...

I love hearing the stats on your little boy - be happy he's growing - Travis is in the 3% for height - looks like we might have a midget!

Lacey said...

I have to say... for a moment there I was thinking, I didn't know Carrie was pregnant, and then reality set in. I didn't think it had been THAT long since I have seen you... he he sorry, it must have been the blonde!