This is a catch up of some of our summer adventures, which are all too quickly coming to an end. 
We went camping sometime in July to Kelly Creek in Idaho. Ben wanted to fish the whole time and mentioned that he wouldn't mind a job where he could go fish all the good fishing rivers in the U.S. and write about them. Wouldn't that be nice;) Cody was able to help catch a fish too!

Here's the little man with his hat that he put on himself, sideways.
Unfortunately I was horrible at remembering my camera anywhere...
The next week we headed to Coeur d'Alene with my family. It was nice to have some extra baby sitters! Macey's caught some z's with Aunt Becky at Coeur d'Alene city beach.
Here's little Vanessa, three months old, in her little swimsuit.
All the kids lined up for a picture. Five grandkids and one on the way! Macey and Vanessa had just woken up and were a little overwhelmed, but normally very happy.
We stayed in the roundhouse, which was (obviously) round. Cody, Micah and Clayton ran around and around all day and wore themselves out. The next few days were spent kayaking, boating, at Wild Waters water park and repelling.

This sign was posted on the tree pictured above on our deck. We all went out there to see the view at the same time when we read this:
Cody and Ben went tubing. I think Cody could have done it all day long - he loved it! I had a hard time getting a picture with his little head in it, but he was ALWAYS smiling!

4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! But we're glad you are home now!!
Looks like you had a blast this summer. So many fun things to get in on!!! I love the picture of Cody on the tube!! I can only imagine.
I love the picture of all the grand kids so CUTE!!!!! looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!
Cute pictures. We have more of your family in Coeur d' Alene I can send you. :)
Post a Comment