
This week was the craft fair, which means we had visitors! Amy and Blake flew in for the weekend. Unfortunately the craft fair took up most of our 'play' time, but we still had so much fun!! We got to go to the vet school open house. They had rides with Seamus the draft horse and we pet some goats, horses and cows. Cody, Blake and Macey had a lot of time to play together. They all LOVE baths. I am still going strong with my goal of not taking any pictures of the people that visit us.(Just kidding) Someday I will remember.
The award for the weekend though goes to Ben. He singlehandedly took care of all three kids most of the weekend, and did a great job! I'm so impressed.

Here's our booth for the craft fair. I'm so glad I did it. I learned a lot and didn't make much money, but we had fun. It was fun to see the people that go to the fair. A woman looking at the blessing dresses made the comment that they were really cute, but her little toddler would get so dirty running around on the ranch in it. Another person commented that the watches were cute but they could get one for half the price at the hardware store. Maybe the wrong venue? Haha. I imagine you would get funny comments like that wherever you go. I have to give all credit to Amy for any watch I sold-she sold them all, and a ton of other things too. I just don't have it in me to do it. Probably because I can't afford anything frivolous:)
Amy and Blake, We are so glad you guys came!!! Thank you Thank you, we loved it!!!
One day about two weeks ago Cody woke up and started asking me questions. Then he kept asking questions throughout the day. Ben and I were talking about it a couple of days later and we realized the age of questions has started. I think it is such a cute stage, but I was thinking he would ask all these insightful questions about how things work and I would know all the answers. But I am realizing not only do I not know all the answers to the questions he asks, but some of them are weird questions about why there are spots on the ground and why the something isn't moving. Having said that I love his curiosity and thirst for knowledge. It's amazing what he picks up at this age. Last night when I had to leave for a minute he told me to drive safe, put on my seatbelt, take my purse and keys, and be good. I love it!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun at the craft fair. I didn't see you when we went through but your booth was super cute. Good job!
How rude! What kind of hardware store does that person shop at?? Your watches were super cute.
I'm glad it turned out to be a good experience anyway.
I loved your booth, and just wish you would have made more! I agree with Cody though, you should always drive safe, wear your seatbelt, never be without your purse, and of course, be good! I love it too!
Post a Comment