Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stinky Sticker Warning

Macey was running around in her diaper the other day and I noticed a bright yellow sticker stuck to her bum. It said "Warning: Suffocation Risk" which gave me a good laugh because she and Cody have had serious flu/diarrhea the past few days so it rang true. In the period of an hour I changed a couple serious diapers, sat by Cody in the bathroom, and then had him throw up inches from my face. Oh the things we do as mothers:)

I find out what I'm having tomorrow...my pregnancy has been exactly like Cody's, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, so we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I'm so sorry about the sick kiddos...that is so not fun! The sticker thing was funny though. I don't know if you still are up for coming and visiting me, but you are still more than welcome too. It sounds like we'll play it by ear. Sorry I haven't called. I can't wait to hear what you are having.

The Asay's said...

Carrie,
Good luck at the doctors. I can't wait to hear what you are having.