and carefully explains that you don't use your hands, just kick the ball with your feet.
The other day was beautiful weather. In Pullman in the spring, to me, that means there isn't a cold wind. I think I hear the phrase "It would be so nice if it wasn't windy" about every other day.
So, we went on a long walk. It was so much fun and such a nice change from winter! Come again soon warm weather!
My stomach was so tight and tired after that...I feel like an old woman and I'm only halfway through with prego-ness.
And on that note, I still love going walking and being active, but as far as running and serious exercise...a little unmotivated. In the back of my head a little voice is saying "Six weeks or so out from the birth of your baby you're going to be starting from scratch whether you kill yourself now or take it easy." Is that wrong?
Last, but not least, Ben is enjoying his preceptorship. I do not love it, but that's a long story involving him not being allowed to come visit us. He also has to get up at all hours night for treatments. They are getting a great deal, this being unpaid and all...where are the paid people at those hours? Needless to say, Ben has not complained at all (that is just me and my hormones) and is doing what he loves.
2 comments:
Oh man Carrie!! I can only imagine being pregnant with your two little ones at home and not getting a reprieve since Ben is gone. And I can totally understand the feelings that you guys are paying to go have Ben work and not be paid. We thought about it all the time. I can't believe that Ben is going out on calls by himself though on an externship!! That probably shouldn't be happening he's supposed to be learning stuff from the people there. I'd be so frustrated!! So why isn't he allowed to come home on weekends?
I seriously wish so bad that you could come visit us. We have lots of warm weather!
Post a Comment