Thursday, March 31, 2011

20 Weeks

Me at 20 (I think) weeks. ha! just kidding. I just looked at that picture last night and gasped because I don't know how I moved around with a planet that size in front of me. That is me the day before I delivered Macey. And that is what I have to look forward to!

6 comments:

leighmichellec said...

you are a funny gal.

Carly said...

you look tiny! it honestly looks like you shoved a basketball up your shirt... but not high enough to look pregnant. haha... im 3x your size already!

Lynette said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Lynette said...

Okay, so I just realized it probably seemed like I was laughing at you. But, I saw that picture and my first thought was that your tumor is getting bigger and second was that you MUST be having twins. Then I read it. Ha ha ha ha ha. Okay, for being nine months pregnant, you look really good :)

Kate Clayton said...

Carrie, you are too cute!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I just can't believe how long your torso is....I'm kind of jealous, but I'm sure it brings all sorts of different discomforts. Hope you're feeling good!!