
Every time Cody goes to school, Macey constantly asks if we can go get him. They are so sweet. They also constantly fight, but they are still best friends. We went to the zoo today. Perfect weather, no jackets. Ahhh, the weather I waited all summer for was today. The zoo was fun. These guys ran all over the place and sweet Mackayla snoozed patiently in the stroller.
5 comments:
I love the new pictures on the blog. What beautiful kids! I wish we had a zoo and I wish it was warm enough for only a jacket. Then again, I wouldn't want to deal with earthquakes. We miss you guys!
What a cute little family you have! Miss you!
Carrie- your kids could be triplets! What the heck? In those pictures they seriously look all the same. So cute. We miss you guys!
So stinkin cute. Miss you guys here!
That picture of Cody and Macey is absolutely precious!! I love all the new pictures, they are adorable!
Post a Comment