The first time I ever met Ben was at gym class at Davis High School.
We also had food's together.
look sideways
We were in the same cooking group.
Neither of us remembered that, except our food's teacher is a family friend and she gave Ben's younger brother this picture.
It is not a mystery to me why we did not date in high school.
He also signed my yearbook "We should hang out sometime."
Ha. Let's get married.
Seven years and many events later, I met up with Ben at Gold's Gym in Provo.
The first time we hung out was at a fake new year's party sometime in January.
Who doesn't love a reason to "party" in Provo?:)
I gave him a random party favor
and he gave me one.
We didn't know it, but we each kept them.
I decided we are going to take pictures each year on new year's together.
(It's almost the only pictures we have together!)
Christmas 2003
early 2004 - engagement pics
Christmas 2004
2005
2006&07??
jan 2008
end of 08 or jan 09
2010
2011?
jan 1 2012
16 years since I first met Ben.
9 1/2 since we started dating.
8 years ago {today} that we were married.
It really does get better with time, and we still have a lot longer together.
Forever actually:)
Love you!








6 comments:
Aww, so sweet! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how much Cody and Ben look alike in those pictures! We miss you guys and are excited to have you closer soon!
Happy anniversary! Sorry I haven't got back to you yet. This week has gotten off to a crazy start :) I will try tomorrow.
Happy Anniversary!
I don't know how I remember this but I do very well. I remember in high school while we stopped at the drinking fountain for a drink you said. "Yeah, Ben Crosland is hot." (we must have obviously been talking about guys) Ha Ha. I love that memory now :)
Forgot, for some reason, that we have the same anniversary! Happy Anniversary to us!
So cute!! Happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment