A good dose of sun is good for this time of year. While it was in the low 30s and really foggy here, it was in the low 50s and sunny on the coast just an hour away. We just took a quick trip while Ben was at work to go soak up some sunshine and find some treasures.
An interesting little fact: all beaches in Oregon are public beaches.
I wanted to come to this one because I wanted to find a sand dollar and I knew there were always some here.
We came at low tide so we could walk a hundred yards into the water and it only covered our toes.
While the kids were digging holes in the sand Mackayla and I wandered further out to see what we could find. Half buried in the sand I pulled this out of the water:
I'm pretty excited about it.
There were tons of other fun things going on while we were there:
But they're for another season in life.
Hectic and chaotic as it may be, I choose to enjoy This Season.





2 comments:
I love sand dollars... :)
That is so fun!
Post a Comment