The kids and I have been to the aquarium a few times, but Ben has never been able to come.
This weekend he didn't have to work and came with!!
(So I stand corrected, at 353 days of work this year)
In between our wandering we stopped for a snack:
I asked Mackayla to go say cheese for a picture. She obediently walked over and squatted.
Say cheese!
Nope.
Humongous sea star
On doing things by myself with kids: I don't care if people think I'm a crazy mom. Really, I don't. I look like one. But amidst the chaos I think doing things out and about with my kids is fun and lets me be a kid again too. That and I don't mind getting lost once in a while...
...But it's more fun with Ben!
We had a wonderful weekend hanging out together.


1 comment:
I LOVE that you called it a sea star :) And after reading your blog I feel like the most boring mom ever. I seriously need to get my kids out more. Seriously. I've started avoiding it at all costs. You inspire me :)
Post a Comment