Friday, September 27, 2013

Dance~Chalk~Clean Bellies

Dance is one of the most looked forward to events of the week 
Of ballet, tap and tumbling
 Tap is her favorite so far
 
 Mackayla cannot wait for her turn. 
Sometimes we dress her in her pink tutu swimsuit and she insists on wearing the extra ballet shoes there while we wait.
 The road behind our house is not Really a road, 
because only the houses with garages facing it use it. 
So it's fun to draw on. and ride bikes.
  Those people are by Macey. They are priceless. I love her people.
Two facts about Mackayla:
*Every time she laughs hard she gets the hiccups. Since birth.
*She has the cleanest baby belly. She loves to wash her belly and gets an impressive lather going each night. Not letting her wash her belly with adequate amounts of soap is simply not tolerated, she takes it pretty seriously.

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

I totally get the hiccups when I laugh all the time too. :)