Trader Joe's is one of the cheapest places to shop here. I think that says something about the price of food. I miss Winco! But I did rediscover one of my favorite cereals.
There are two ingredients. Puffed wheat and agave nectar.
Delicious!
People were raving about their pumpkin pancakes so we got some mix and tried it.
It's good but I'm not going to say drop what you're doing and go buy some now.
Cody was a man on a mission at his last game.
He scored his first goal this season!
Someone (dad) might have given him an incentive. It lit a fire and
was so fun to watch him.
I have had a change of heart with Macey.
Her constant outbursts exhaust me. They surprise people and make them think she is mortally wounded.
Usually she is just a little upset.
So I was thinking about how fun and sharp she is. And realized there's two sides to every coin. If I am going to enjoy her enthusiasm and compassionate side, I have to accept her exceptional drama and sensitivity.
Basically nothing has changed, but my mind set has. I love you Macey Begacey-if-I'm-allowed-to-call-you-that-today.
We really enjoyed each other today!
I LOOOOOVE conference.
So does Macey...
We used the idea from this website with conference cash and a candy/prize store and it worked like a charm.
Saturday was pretty chill. We watched conference while the kiddos made a mess and played.
This one pranced around like this for a while.
We had overnight cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
Mix them up at night and bake them in the morning.
One of my friends did that in Pullman and there's nothing better than smelling baking cinnamon rolls on conference morning.
I could go on about conference...so many favorites. Lots of messages for women and families.
Several of them mentioned this scripture.
I love that they all speak about what they're inspired to speak about.
Several of them mentioned this scripture.
I love that they all speak about what they're inspired to speak about.
I can't wait to read them.

No comments:
Post a Comment