Cody and I played chess tonight.
I won.
Afterwards, he was getting a little emotional
because we're still working on that competitive thing.
But I still said, "I'm awesome." (see bottom of post below)
That upset him more. He cried.
I am awesome, right?;)
Today we finished reading 1 Nephi in the Book of Mormon with the kids.
To celebrate we went to the store to get root beer and ice cream for floats.
Macey told one random woman within earshot that we were getting root beer floats because we finished reading the Book of Mormon.
Then today at the park with preschool I overheard her chatting with the nearest grandma at the park telling her that the reason it rained so much this weekend (flash floods in some areas!) was because her mom and dad prayed for rain.
Little missionary:)
On a side note: I think the reason Macey constantly interrupts me -it's been kind of a struggle to get any kind of communication in when she's around- when I'm talking to adults is because she prefers talking to adults and wants to be in on the conversation, or, dominate it. :)
Target Practice
At work out class the last couple of days the kids have all made a snail colony. They take it pretty seriously.
Gross!!!
They are so proud.
They are so proud.
I love doing a coop preschool. Until it's my week. This week was mine. I actually enjoyed it (as much as you can enjoy your house getting trashed and trying to do five things at once at all times.) I think the kids are adorable and they get along so well and I'm so glad we did it. Macey loves it.
Their curriculum is a Mother Goose preschool curriculum and a cd came with it that Macey jams out to all day.
On the way home from school today




1 comment:
I love the snails! I miss your cute kids and I totally regretting not coming to visit Oregon. We will have to plan a trip back!
Post a Comment