Favorites: Tubing and Fishing
"Sometimes when we went swimming we would throw rocks in the lake."
Where did you sleep? "At the very top of the boat."
Tell me other things you liked. "Playing with Blake and Lucy."
Tell me a story about it: "So remember that time that me and Blake were on the tube. We were sitting and then the waves were so big I went out of criss cross and went boom boom on my chin. It was so fun."
"Guess what? I caught like 2or 3 catfish and 3 carp. Carp fish. I caught the biggest one in the world. It was like this fat. and then one that was this skinny."
Going on the speed boat.
"We played lizards when we were in the front of the boat. For pretends, Lucy's lizard wasn't my friend, but Blake's was. Then Lucy's lizard was my friend."
"When I just got into the houseboat I chatted with Grandma about baby Logan. Grandma said I could have a laffy taffy for no reason even though they are Kevin's."
What did you get at the auction? "At the auction I got cotton candy! I used...I forgot how much I got, cotton candy. Cody got glow in the dark bracelets and a fishing pole, another one."
"Me and Lucy were sitting next to each other once and we got copycat drinks and copycat watermelon. One dinner we had the same little brown sticks, they're just food. They were really good. I don't know what they're called."
"I didn't ski but I can talk about everybody else skiing. Guess what? Lucy skied, did you see her? She skied more than everybody did. And then Blake skied almost as much, so here's Lucy's challenge and here's Blake. They both crashed right here. Lucy went over the waves and then she fell. Here Blake went, started way back at the houseboat and went pssh. Here's Cody, here's the houseboat. Pssh."
Do you think you'll ever ski? "Maybe when I'm like 7."
No comments:
Post a Comment