Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fam Faves Day 5 - Crosland Family Rock

For Christmas, everyone in the Crosland Family chooses their favorite song for a CD
that Carly makes.
It has ended up being our most played cd throughout the year!

1. Mercy River - Reason for the World
2. Jeff: Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It
3. Bonnie: Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel - For Good
4. Ben: Eli Young Band - Dust
5. Carrie: Florida Georgia Line - Dirt
6. Cody: Tegan and Sara - Everything is Awesome
7. Macey and Mackayla: Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe
8. Amy: Kristin Chenoweth & Idina Menzel - Defying Gravity
9. Luke: The Highwaymen-Live Forever
11. Callie: Idina Menzel - Let It Go
12. Logan: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
13. Tyler: Jake Owen - Anywhere with You
14. Carly: One Republic - Love Runs Out
15. Lucy: Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
16. Clara: Elizabeth Mitchell - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
17. Kevin: Florida George Line - Cruise
18. Jessi: MKTO - Classic
19. Stefan: The Script - Hall of Fame

Stefan and Jessi always turn out to be our favorite songs, so maybe you guys should just always send us your playlists :)

Ben chose "Dust" and I chose "Dirt." Classy huh ;)
We also chose a "Family Song" that we actually just mean for our little family but some way or another it ended up being the entire family song :) - sorry everyone, hopefully no one hates that song!

I really like the message of the song I chose even though it's not one of those I would play over and over and over.  I think for some reason I stopped listening to that kind of music once I had kids, (not that it's terrible) but I still like it!

No comments: