Grandma Bonnie came a few weeks ago.
We definitely made it to the beach and pool, it was a blazing hot week!
I always seem to have random places I would love to visit and she is always up for an adventure, so right as I picked her up from the airport we went to the Packing District to try some of their eclectic food. And we got some of the best gummy bears in the world. From what I hear it's usually really crowded but not on a random weekday morning.
We went to Montage and Salt Creek Beaches. Waves were kind of big this week.
I turned another year older, woohoo. Birthdays are great, but so much less iconic now.
We had Blueberry Breakfast Cake for cake, and, for breakfast.
I tried thinking of several other things to call it so it wasn't cake for breakfast but it's not really a bar, or a breakfast square. It's cake for breakfast. Blueberries and lemons are in it, though. That's good.
The best part of my birthday was going on a date with Ben.
Bonnie was nice enough to watch the kids while
we went paddleboarding in Newport Beach.
It was only $10/person for 2 hours at American Junkie,
and then swimming at the beach
and then swimming at the beach
And such a fun date!!!
I didn't take any pictures, this is from Ben. It was just so nice to not have to carry anything, that I didn't!
We always love having Grandma Bonnie come spend time!

No comments:
Post a Comment