I drug my kids on a hike. They loved it at the end:)
I really hope they learn to enjoy hiking, because we're going to do more of it.
It turned out to be a pretty long ways to the waterfall, but we made it!!
We went to Pack Farms pumpkin patch in Farmington the day before Halloween with the Larsen cousins and Oakley (and Jessi, Amy and Bonnie).
And of course, Pumpkin Carving.
We ran a little race in Farmington called the Mayan Miracle. It's a fundraiser for housing projects in Mexico. There's a raffle for someone to win a humanitarian trip there and Bonnie always puts tons of tickets in. They kind of know the organizers and think it's an awesome organization.
Anyway, Cody won the race for kids! It's a 5k and he was pretty thrilled and got a macabre skull trophy.
I ended up getting third place overall for women and they gave me a $40 gift card to a shoe store, which was awesome since I needed new running shoes. I was shocked too, because I was running it to pace Cody and help him and wasn't really even trying. I guess it pays just to enter!
Right after the race he went to his last flag football game.
Halloween 2017
A Cupcake, Mad Scientist and a cute Wicked Witch.
Halloween Church Party
Trick or Treating with cousins
Classic Macey











No comments:
Post a Comment