Little miss Macey turned three on Monday. To celebrate we went for ice cream that day (because the children's museum was closed, the movies weren't open yet, the play gym was closed, And the other play place was closed!), and then once dad was home we went to Mickadonald's, as pronounced by Macey. It's her favorite place to eat and she always asks to go:)
While we were there we saw a guy there who introduced himself as the brother of one of the guys Ben works with. Ben was wearing his jacket with the company logo. They were there for their three year old daughter's birthday that was that day. Funny coincidence!

Here she is sporting two of her new presents, a kitty and a phone.
The frog behind her (amidst the multitude of blankets from her bed) is from the ER that we visited yesterday. Best case scenario though: her elbow was subluxated, and nothing was broken! The dr popped it back in and we went on our way.
Having cake: This year we did Hello Kitty!


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Macey!
(Ali has sublaxed her elbow several times)
Happy Birthday miss Macey! Wow she is so big!I can't believe she's three! Good job on your cake-looks great!
I can't believe Macey's three!! Crazy! I love the cake you made her!!
Please tell her "Happy Birthday!!!"
Happy Birthday to Macey! We sure miss you guys!
Oh my heck she is so cute! I love Macey! I can't believe how big our kids our getting! Miss you guys!
Oh wow, is she cute!!
That was me :)
Post a Comment