It's blueberry season
we picked a bunch with our new friends. $1.50 a pound - can't beat that!
Mackayla and Macey ate them for every meal.
Blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins and blueberry shakes were on the menu and I would have made blueberry pie if anyone but me would have eaten it.
We went on a little hike at Finley Wildlife Refuge and found little baby birds in their nest. Beautiful area.
We made it to the coast again. I forgot my camera for everything except to take a picture of three cute little bums looking at fish.
Mackayla is sporting a fashionable outfit. I don't know who dresses her.
They also got to check out more cool things in a tide pool and see the octopus eat a meal!





1 comment:
I bet Macey loves that- i remember when she was little and she would eat TONS of blueberries!
Post a Comment