This sweet girly girl turned two.
She hates being hot more than anything. One day at nap I found her stark naked and tried to get a diaper on just in case but only got it half up. We were good, luckily.
We were going to celebrate her birthday twice, once with my side and once with Ben's side of the family. We're lame. We forgot! Sorry guys, next year?:)
Maybe we had enough cake for a year:)
Mackayla's great aunt charlotte made this awesome cake, which is actually Four cakes!
One of her favorite presents: Shoes!
"Hold it up so we can see it."
Thanks Amelia Bedelia.
Singing
She is such a two-year-old-messy eater but manages to be somewhat dainty about it.
Made by cute Micah
We had to do a mid-party try on because Mackayla thought her new dress was so cute.
(We went to Cherry Hill and celebrated Clayton's birthday the next day!)
We love you Mackayla!!!!


2 comments:
I can't believe your baby is TWO! How did that happen? When's the next one coming ;)
She looks so big and is so stinking cute. I want to come see you guys soo bad!
Post a Comment