Wednesday, March 25, 2015

St. Patricks/Teaparty Tuesday/Baseball

It's so fun to dress up green!
St. Patricks day was never a big holiday back in the day.
I didn't even know about "leprechaun traps" until Cody came home from kindergarten and started building an elaborate one. 
That's when I knew: all the teachers in America have conspired to make it into something more.
This year's trap was no less complex.
I deferred all leprechaun questions to the people that promote this holiday: the teachers.
 I can handle green food coloring in the toilet and Lucky Charms with green milk for breakfast. I mean, the leprechaun does that.  
That's what Macey told me the night before St. Patrick's Day anyway (good thing she told me)!

 Haircut Tuesday!

 Making fudge
 Teaparty Tuesday too:)




it looks like her little friend is floating! hehe!
I love 3 year olds: they seem to always come away from the day with messy clothes and messy hair. Just the way it should be :)

Baseball is still going strong!



 Macey loves the games just as much. Last time she brought her pink princess cookbook and got a group of girls to play restaurant:)



No comments: