Sunday, May 15, 2016

A Moment with Macey

Macey is my child that if I want something done, and want it done better than I would do it myself, I'll ask her to do it.
She's a natural little diplomat.
She LOVES reading. If I ever don't know what she's doing I can usually guess it's reading a book.
I tried to read Harry Potter with her and finally realized she does better reading on her own. So she read it alone and passed her scholastic reading test in class with flying colors. 

Macey finds true joy in loving other people.

She had a class play "Once Upon a Lily Pad" and was an egret. She did great with her part!

 Second to top row, third one in:
 Front row middle

 Macey and her best friend Gigi.


I snuck this little video of Macey. She dutifully claps for herself after each song when practicing.
Honestly, I love this. We should all do this for ourselves more often.

Macey makes me happy :) 

No comments: