Music
Brave - Vocal Point
What do you want to do to be brave?
Wait! Don't answer until you watch the video...then DECIDE then.
What do you want to do to be brave?
Wait! Don't answer until you watch the video...then DECIDE then.
Radioactive - Pentatonix and Lindsey Stirling
My sister in law made a Crosland Family Rock CD for us for Christmas. Great idea right?!
Cody was trying to choose his favorite song and he knew he wanted instrumental music because he loves that, but he wasn't sure what. We listened to a bunch of Lindsey Stirling music - she's great. Then we happened onto this, Radioactive, and it was his fave. It sounds hardcore but it's more about overcoming things that are hard.
I Have a Life That's Good - Lennon and Maisy
Nashville, the show this is on has less than commendable, dysfunctional characters, but the music is awesome. If you like country. And you do.
Turning Tables - Gwyneth Paltrow
This song is just depressing, but it's beautiful. So if you decide not to listen to one, because clearly you have listened to them all, skip this one.
And this is for my girls, who insisted.
Let it Go - Frozen
I have always had an incredible appreciation for people who are gifted singers.
and I love instrumental music - strings.
And country. And pop:)
Who invented 80s though? It shouldn't exist.
What can I say? Music has power and I love it!
I have always had an incredible appreciation for people who are gifted singers.
and I love instrumental music - strings.
And country. And pop:)
Who invented 80s though? It shouldn't exist.
What can I say? Music has power and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment