Essential Oils
I told one woman who had chronic pain about these and she just laughed and said
Oh anyone that uses those practically bears their testimony about them.
So here's my testimony:) just a couple of random ways I have used them...
OnGuard is probably the one we use the most, and a close second is Breathe that helps when you have a cold. Especially for little ones, diffusing it into the air at night.
If my throat tickles at all I just drop a drop on my mouth and wait for it to "knock my socks off" - that's what I tell my kids when I have them do it! You can gargle with it too. It magically takes any hint of a soar throat away.
I most often rub it on the bottom of my kids' feet for them. They love it.
PastTense is for headaches and tension. Ben uses it a ton. I actually use it on Cody when he has growing pains and it seriously instantly takes them away.
This terrible picture is of those little clear things called capsules.
You can drop oil right into them and swallow them like pills.
I just learned from my mother in law that basil can help with cholesterol. Drop a couple drops in a capsule each day. Her friend did it and it lowered 25 points.
I had a nail fungus. Gross I know. But I didn't know what it was because I lose nails all the time from running. I just figured I was losing my nail but it stayed for 6 months. Then when I found out what it was I put melaleuca on it and the next day it was gone.
There is pretty much an oil for every ailment known to man:)
I have frankincense and have read that it enhances the use of other oils. I figure it's probably awesome if the wise men gave it to Jesus.
These are DoTerra oils. You have probably heard of them.
But if you haven't...TRY THEM, You will thank me!


No comments:
Post a Comment