Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Favorite Things Day 3 - better half

Ben

This is our annual New Years' picture! 
 We're terrible at taking pictures together, but we make it a point to take one at least on New Years'!

We remet and first hung out in Provo at a New Years party in 2003
Ten Years ago yesterday Ben proposed!
In 2004
(Two days after this new years picture at the Dunford's/Burbidge's)

Here's our remake of our awesome sparkling cider picture.
Aren't we cool.
 It's hard sometimes using a timer...ha!, we're in our pajamas. 
We actually made it to midnight this year watching Man of Steel. I was so surprised!

I've done this before, but for memories sake:
2006

2007 (missing...and about to pop with Baby #1)

2008
our Logan apt.

2009 several days after macey's birth
at the Purdy's

2010
at the Crosland's

2011
we actually didn't get a picture this year...but this is really close!
We never stayed in Pullman over new years because school was always out!

2012
Oklahoma
Baby #3 below:)

2013
Oregon

2014
California

And now a little secret, now not so secret
I was really worried about Ben being home more now that he doesn't have to work nonstop.
Would he be bored, would I never get anything done, would we get along being together so much.
Weird, cause we love each other, but he's harder to entertain than my kids. I'm just sayin.
BUT I LOVE having Ben around.
He loves being a dad, we love hanging out together, he likes a clean house (aka he picks crap up), and he loves having fun.
That would explain why my blogging has gone downhill so much. Usually I blog after the kids go to bed and my husband is working. But now I'm hanging out with him for the first time in years and it's fun!!!!! 
Phew:)
Definitely one of my favorite things is having Ben around

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! Ben's smile has really changed over the years! ;-) Miss you guys!

leighmichellec said...

you guys look so happy! Happy New Year's!